During Workout, Post Workout, Recovery, Hydration
AMINO 1 RTD SUMMARY
MusclePharm engineered Amino 1 to be THE ultimate recovery & hydration sports drink that tastes amazing. With Amino 1 RTD, MusclePharm puts the best hydration beverage on the market in the hands of the athlete on the go. Specially formulated for all athletes, quick-absorbing Amino 1 RTD brings stamina, hydration, muscle building and in-workout recovery in “1″ comprehensive formula.
AMINO 1 RTD BENEFITS:
- Scientifically advanced endurance and recovery support
- Support against muscular fatigue during & after exercise
- Promote recovery & muscle building from training sessions
- Caffeine & sugar free
- The ultimate hydration and recovery system
- Anti-muscle breakdown/muscle sparing effect
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM TAKING AMINO 1 RTD:
Those interested in an alternative to a typical sugary “sports” drink or individuals/athletes who want the combined benefits of hydration and recovery in one drink.
KEY INGREDIENTS/PROPRIETARY BLENDS IN AMINO 1 RTD:
BCAAs (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine):
Branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) can promote muscle repair (muscle protein synthesis) and increase muscle growth over time. It can also be used to prevent fatigue in novice athletes and quicken recovery time.[1,2]
Coconut Water Powder:
Coconut water contains a complete balance of electrolytes (minerals in your blood), which may maximize absorption and rehydrate better than water or typical sports drink.
Electrolytes (sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium) have many roles in the body, including fluid balance, bone density, and muscular contraction. When individuals exercise, electrolytes are lost through sweat and must be replaced to maintain balance. Failure to replace electrolytes can lead to muscle cramping and other adverse consequences.[4,5]
Drink Amino 1 RTD before, during, or after a workout. On non-training days, consume throughout the day.
- Blomstrand E, et al: Influence of ingesting a solution of branched-chain amino acids on perceived exertion during exercise. Acta Physiol Scand. (1997)
- Jim Stoppani, Timothy Scheett, James Pena, Chuck Rudolph and Derek Charlebois: Consuming a supplement containing branched-chain amino acids during a resistance-training program increases lean mass, muscle strength and fat loss.
- Kuberski T, Roberts A, Linehan B, Bryden RN, Teburae M: Coconut water as a rehydration fluid. N Z Med J 1979, 90(641):98-100
- Matsumoto K, Koba T, Hamada K, Sakurai M, Higuchi T, Miyata H: Amino acid supplementation attenuates muscle soreness, muscle damage and inflammation during an intensive training program.
- Nosaka K, Sacco P, Mawatari K: Effects of amino acid supplementation on muscle soreness and damage. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab 2006, 16:620-635.
- Tai CY, Joy JM, Falcone PH, Carson LR, Mosman MM, Straight JL, Oury SL, Mendez C Jr, Loveridge NJ, Kim MP, Moon JR: An amino acid-electrolyte beverage may increase cellular rehydration relative to carbohydrate-electrolyte and flavored water beverages.Nutr J. 2014 May 26;13(1):47. doi: 10.1186/1475-2891-13-47.