Nourish, enrich, renew! In order to maintain your pace, you need to keep your body, bones, muscles and skin supplied with the right amounts of vitamins and minerals. FitMiss balance is loaded with vegetable and fruit derivatives plus antioxidants. FitMiss Balance has everything a girl needs to keep her body balanced.
- Women’s specific 5 blend multi-vitamin complex
- 100% daily value for iron and other minerals
- Loaded with B vitamins for energy and metabolism support
- Vitamin D and calcium to support breast health and bone health
- Complete whole food vitamin for immune support
- Easy to swallow capsules
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM TAKING BALANCE:
Those seeking a multi-vitamin with key ingredients specific to women’s health.
KEY INGREDIENTS/PROPRIETARY BLENDS IN BALANCE:
Vegetable and fruit blend:
The V-F (vegetable and fruit) blend contains ingredients derived from whole foods such as kelp, spinach, and cranberry. The combination of these and other ingredients found in the V-F blend may help boost immunity, lower cholesterol, and provide a good source of anti-oxidants (vitamin C).[1,2]
Omega fatty acid blend:
The omega 3-6-9 contain ingredients such as fish and coconut oil that are “good” fats (omega fatty acids). These fatty acids may help increase cardiovascular health, reduce pain and inflammation, and improve mental health.[3,4]
Probiotic digestive support and immune booster blend:
This blend provides over 3 billion active agents (probiotics) that support a healthy gut, improve digestive functions, and boost immunity.
Radiant antioxidant blend:
Tumeric and quercetin, two of the main ingredients found in the antioxidant blend, support eye health, help supplement diets low in green leafy vegetables, and may lower the risk of heart disease.[6,7]
Youthful detoxifying blend:
The detoxifying blend contains several key ingredients like milk thistle seed and saw palmetto that help cleanse (detoxify) the internal systems of the body (i.e. liver, urinary track).
Take 1 serving (3 capsules) daily. For best results, take with morning meal. Drink plenty of water.
- Lau VW, Journoud M, Jones PJ.: Plant sterols are efficacious in lowering plasma LDL and non-HDL cholesterol in hypercholesterolemic type 2 diabetic and nondiabetic persons. Am J Clin Nutr. 2005 Jun;81(6):1351-8.
- Basu A, Betts NM, Ortiz J, Simmons B, Wu M, Lyons TJ: Low-energy cranberry juice decreases lipid oxidation and increases plasma antioxidant capacity in women with metabolic syndrome. Nutr Res. 2011 Mar;31(3):190-6. doi: 10.1016/j.nutres.2011.02.003.
- Enig MG, Atal S, Sampugna J, Keeney M: Isomeric trans fatty acids in the US diet. J Am Coll Nutr 9:471–486.
- Zulyniak MA, Perreault M, Gerling C, Spriet LL, Mutch DM: Fish oil supplementation alters circulating eicosanoid concentrations in young healthy men. Metabolism. 2013 Aug;62(8):1107-13.
- Niedzielin K, Kordecki H, Birkenfeld B: A controlled, double-blind, randomized study on the efficacy of Lactobacillus plantarum 299V in patients with irritable bowel syndrome.Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2001 Oct;13(10):1143-7.
- Maciel RM, Costa MM, Martins DB, França RT, Schmatz R, Graça DL, Duarte MM, Danesi CC, Mazzanti CM, Schetinger MR, Paim FC, Palma HE, Abdala FH, Stefanello N, Zimpel CK, Felin DV, Lopes ST: Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects of quercetin in functional and morphological alterations in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. Res Vet Sci. 2013 May 21.
- Ramadan G, Al-Kahtani MA, El-Sayed WM : Anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties of Curcuma longa (turmeric) versus Zingiber officinale (ginger) rhizomes in rat adjuvant-induced arthritis. Inflammation. 2011 Aug;34(4):291-301. doi: 10.1007/s10753-010-9278-0.
- Silvestri I, Cattarino S, Aglianò A, Nicolazzo C, Scarpa S, Salciccia S, Frati L, Gentile V, Sciarra A: Effect of Serenoa repens (Permixon(R)) on the expression of inflammation-related genes: analysis in primary cell cultures of human prostate carcinoma. J Inflamm (Lond). 2013 Mar 14;10(1):11.