To burn the fat and lose weight, you have to curb cravings and increase energy levels. With FitMiss Burn and its revolutionary 6-stage approach, you can kick-start your metabolism while saying “NO” to pesky cravings, seeing visible changes in less than 2 weeks.
- Women’s specific 6 stage fat burning system
- Rapid weight loss
- Appetite suppressant
- Mood balancer
- Boosts metabolism and increases energy
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM TAKING BURN:
Women who want a fat burner supplement that contains a combination of high-quality, research suggested ingredients designed to suppress hunger and increase the metabolism naturally.
KEY INGREDIENTS/PROPRIETARY BLENDS IN BURN:
Energy and fat metabolizer blend:
The energy and fat metabolism blend combines several natural stimulant such as caffeine and green tea extract that support the mobilization and utilization of stored fats, to be used for energy.
Appetite balance and weight management blend:
Ingredients such as white bean extract and raspberry ketones found in this blend support favorable nutrient repartitioning (where calories are utilized when consumed…i.e. to build muscle or stored as fat). Better nutrient repartitioning means greater fat utilization for energy.
Anti-stress mood balancer blend:
The natural, herbal agents such as turmeric and 5-HTP found in this blend may contribute to an improved sense of well-being and enhance mood by supporting healthy brain chemistry.
Water shedding diuretic blend:
The ingredients Uva Ursi and dandelion root found in the diuretic blend promote the elimination of excess water in the body which leads to a “leaner” appearance.
Digestive enzyme blend:
Apple pectin and other enzymes in this blend may help shuttle nutrients more efficiently into the bloodstream, maintaining better blood sugar maintenance. This many help with sugar cravings.
Take one serving (2 capsules) with an 8 oz. glass of water 30-45 minutes before breakfast, and/or lunch.
- Belza, A., Toubro, S., & Astrup, A: The effect of caffeine, green tea and tyrosine on thermogenesis and energy intake. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 63(1), 57-64. doi:10.1038/sj.ejcn.1602901
- Udani J, Singh BB: Blocking carbohydrate absorption and weight loss: a clinical trial using a proprietary fractionated white bean extract. Altern Ther Health Med. 2007 Jul-Aug;13(4):32-7.
- Turner, E. H., Loftis, J. M., & Blackwell, A. D: Serotonin a la carte: Supplementation with the serotonin precursor 5-hydroxytryptophan. Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 109(3), 325-338. doi:10.1016/j.pharmthera.2005.06.004
- Clare BA, Conroy RS, Spelman K: The diuretic effect in human subjects of an extract of Taraxacum officinale folium over a single day. J Altern Complement Med. 2009 Aug;15(8):929-34. doi: 10.1089/acm.2008.0152
- Yamada K, Hosokawa M, Yamada C: Dietary corosolic acid ameliorates obesity and hepatic steatosis in KK-Ay mice. Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin. 2008;31(4):651–655.