CARNITINE CORE SUMMARY:
Carnitine Core assists in transporting fats into the mitochondria (the cells’ “power plant”) to make this process more effective. This amplifies an athlete’s ability to turn fat into muscular energy. While the body produces carnitine naturally, many athletes supplement additional quantities of the amino acid.
CARNITINE CORE BENEFITS:
- Helps utilize fat for energy
- Helps reduce body fat
- Helps athletic performance and endurance
- Improves blood flow to working muscles
- Amplifies metabolism
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM TAKING CARNITINE CORE:
Individuals that want to maximize weight loss from exercise.
KEY INGREDIENTS/PROPRIETARY BLENDS IN CARNITINE CORE:
Acetyl-L-Carnitine is involved in energy production and cell protection. It may also increase muscle cells (mitochondria) potential to burn fat.
This form of carnitine is bound to L-tartrate and used to facilitate absorption of L-Carnitine. It is typically used to improve physical performance and power output.
This form of carnitine may alleviate pain caused by too little blood flow to muscles during exercise and other blood flow issues.
Raspberry ketones may exert fat burning effects on various areas of the fat cell when taken in high doses.
Take 2 capsules 1-3 times daily with or without meals.
- Brandsch C, Eder K. Effect of L-carnitine on weight loss and body composition of rats fed a hypocaloric diet. Ann Nutr Metab. (2002)
- Spiering BA, et al. Responses of criterion variables to different supplemental doses of L-carnitine L-tartrate. J Strength Cond Res. (2007)
- Bloomer RJ, Smith WA, Fisher-Wellman KH. Glycine propionyl-L-carnitine increases plasma nitrate/nitrite in resistance trained men. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. (2007)
- Lopez HL, et al. Eight weeks of supplementation with a multi-ingredient weight loss product enhances body composition, reduces hip and waist girth, and increases energy levels in overweight men and women. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. (2013)