COCO PROTEIN SUMMARY:
Coco Protein™ is the first sports drink that gives you both protein and coconut water in one convenient drink created for every type of fitness enthusiast lifestyle. Whether you’re running, lifting, hiking, on the beach or on the road, each serving provides important vitamins, minerals and 20g of real milk protein to build lean muscle, increase your endurance, fuel recovery and stay hydrated.
COCO PROTEIN BENEFITS:
- 20g of real milk protein
- Excellent source of potassium and magnesium
- Promotes lean muscle
- Combined benefits of hydration and recovery
- Lactose and Gluten free
- All natural: No artificial flavoring
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM TAKING COCO PROTEIN:
Those interested in the combined benefits of rehydration and recovery and want a ready to drink protein source composed of high quality, natural ingredients.
KEY INGREDIENTS/PROPRIETARY BLENDS IN COCO PROTEIN:
Milk protein is composed of whey and casein proteins which help build lean muscle while its vitamins and minerals keep the body healthy and fuel recovery.
Coconut Water Powder:
Coconut water contains a complete balance of electrolytes (minerals in your blood), which may maximize absorption and rehydrate better than water or a typical sports drink.
Electrolytes, such as magnesium and potassium, help keep your body fluids balanced. When individuals exercise electrolytes are lost through sweat and must be replaced to maintain balance. Failure to replace electrolytes can lead to muscle cramping and other adverse consequences.[3,4]
- Farup, J., Rahbek, S. K., Vendelbo, M. H., Matzon, A., Hindhede, J., Bejder, A., Vissing, K. (2013). Whey protein hydrolysate augments tendon and muscle hypertrophy independent of resistance exercise contraction mode. Scand J Med Sci Sports. doi: 10.1111/sms.12083
- Kuberski T, Roberts A, Linehan B, Bryden RN, Teburae M: Coconut water as a rehydration fluid. N Z Med J 1979, 90(641):98-100
- J,Estevez E,Baquero E,Mora-Rodriguez R: Anaerobic performance when rehydrating with water or commercially available sports drinks during prolonged exercise in the heat. Applied Physiology, Nutrition and Metabolism 2008, 33 (2): 290–298
- Tai CY, Joy JM, Falcone PH, Carson LR, Mosman MM, Straight JL, Oury SL, Mendez C Jr, Loveridge NJ, Kim MP, Moon JR: An amino acid-electrolyte beverage may increase cellular rehydration relative to carbohydrate-electrolyte and flavored water beverages.Nutr J. 2014 May 26;13(1):47. doi: 10.1186/1475-2891-13-47.