Protein, Pre Workout, Post Workout
COMBAT CASEIN SUMMARY:
MusclePharm’s Combat 100% Casein protein delivers a sustained, slow release of protein and amino acids. We start with the best micellar casein protein available, then combine it with a digestive enzyme blend to help with digestion and absorption of the muscle-promoting proteins.
COMBAT CASEIN BENEFITS:
- 100% micellar casein
- Ideal nighttime protein source before bed
- Repair and rebuild muscle
- Delivers 28 grams of slow digesting protein
- Added digestive enzyme blend
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM TAKING COMBAT CASEIN:
Individuals who need a gluten free, slow digesting protein source to repair and rebuild muscle over several hours (i.e. during sleep/between meals).
KEY INGREDIENTS/PROPRIETARY BLENDS IN COMBAT CASEIN:
Micellar casein protein:
Caesin protein digests slowly and releases valuable proteins (amino acids) over several hours. This slow release of proteins may protect muscle tissue.
Protease and lactase help aid in protein digestion and absorption. These ingredients (enzymes) may help those individuals who experience nausea, cramping, or bloating when consuming whey proteins.
Mix one scoop with 8-10 fl. oz. of water, milk, fruit juice, or your favorite beverage. Take MusclePharm’s Combat 100% Casein before bed and/or between meals when slow-digesting protein is required.
- Res, Peter T., Bart Groen, Bart Pennings, Milou Beelen, Gareth A. Wallis, Annemie P. Gijsen, Joan M. G. Senden, and Luc J. C. Van Loon. Protein Ingestion before Sleep Improves Postexercise Overnight Recovery. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise 44.8 (2012): 1560-569. Web.
- J Witte, M Lloyd, V Lorenzsonn, H Korsmo, and W Olsen: The biosynthetic basis of adult lactase deficiency. J Clin Invest. Oct 1990; 86(4): 1338–1342.