Protein, Pre Workout, Post Workout
COMBAT CRUNCH BAR SUMMARY:
The only triple-layered protein bar on the market, Combat Crunch bars are high protein, with low active carbs and tons of fiber. Best of all, they only have 210 calories. Unlike hard-paste, “taffy-like” sports bars, Combat Crunch(TM) is like eating a soft-batch cookie.
COMBAT CRUNCH BAR BENEFITS:
- Multi-layer baked protein bar
- 20 grams of high quality protein
- High fiber
- Low sugar and net carbs
- Only 210 calories
- Delicious taste
- Gluten free
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM TAKING COMBAT CRUNCH BARS:
Individuals seeking a quick and delicious protein source and want an alternative to a traditional protein shake or bar.
KEY INGREDIENTS/PROPRIETARY BLENDS IN COMBAT CRUNCH BARS:
Whey protein isolate:
Whey protein isolates digest and absorb rapidly and are, gram for gram, the purest form of protein (90-98% pure protein).[1,2]
Milk protein isolate:
Milk protein is a relatively unprocessed form of dairy protein, consisting of both whey protein and casein protein in approximately a 20/80 ratio.
Consume 1 or more servings daily to fortify your protein intake, or as needed to satisfy your protein or muscle-building nutritional needs.
- Chale, A., Cloutier, G. J., Hau, C., Phillips, E. M., Dallal, G. E., & Fielding, R. A. (2013). Efficacy of whey protein supplementation on resistance exercise-induced changes in lean mass, muscle strength, and physical function in mobility-limited older adults. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci, 68(6), 682-690. doi: 10.1093/gerona/gls221
- Betts, J. A., Stokes, K. A., Toone, R. J., & Williams, C. (2013). Growth-hormone responses to consecutive exercise bouts with ingestion of carbohydrate plus protein. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab, 23(3), 259-270.
- Lorenzen J, et al. The effect of milk proteins on appetite regulation and diet-induced thermogenesis. Eur J Clin Nutr. (2012)