Pre-workout energy drinks deliver a motivational boost. But most are designed for men. Designed for women, FitMiss Ignite supports converting fat into energy, improving endurance and promoting healthy body composition.
- Pre workout specifically designed for women
- Increased energy and workout motivation
- Ignite fat loss and build a lean physique
- Delays muscle fatigue
- Great tasting
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM TAKING IGNITE:
Women who want an effective pre-workout supplement that does not contain ingredients (i.e. creatine) that aid in muscle/weight gain
KEY INGREDIENTS/PROPRIETARY BLENDS IN IGNITE:
Beta-alanine helps to delay fatigue (buffer lactic acid in muscles) and increase physical performance.
L-Carnitine may promote fat burning (oxidation) which could result in higher endurance performance. It has also been shown to reduce markers of muscle damage.
Nitrates occur naturally in some foods such as beets. Nitrates have been found to enhance muscle efficiency (lower the oxygen cost of exercise) and extend time to exhaustion.
Caffeine anhydrous is a powerful stimulant, and it can be used to improve physical strength and endurance.
As a dietary supplement, Mix one serving (1 scoop) of Ignite in 14-16 oz of water, 20-30 minutes before exercise. For best results, drink a minimum of 1 gallon of water daily.
- Walter AA, et al: Six weeks of high-intensity interval training with and without beta-alanine supplementation for improving cardiovascular fitness in women. J Strength Cond Res. (2010)
- Spiering BA, et al.: Responses of criterion variables to different supplemental doses of L-carnitine L-tartrate. J Strength Cond Res. (2007)
- Larsen FJ, et al: Effects of dietary nitrate on oxygen cost during exercise. Acta Physiol (Oxf). (2007)
- Erica R Goldstein, Tim Ziegenfuss, Doug Kalman, Richard Kreider, Bill Campbell,Colin Wilborn, Lem Taylor, Darryn Willoughby, Jeff Stout, B Sue Graves, Robert Wildman, John L Ivy, Marie Spano, Abbie E Smith and Jose Antonio: International society of sports nutrition position stand: caffeine and performance