Protein, Pre workout, Post workout
MuscleGel is specifically designed to supply 22 grams of the highest quality protein available in a convenient, incredible-tasting, rapidly absorbing format using ProFusion gel solution. Use MuscleGel in place of any protein food choice in your healthy nutritional program.
- 22 grams of protein/0 grams of sugar
- Easily digested and absorbed
- Fast and convenient source of protein
- Loaded with all nine essential amino acids and BCAAs
- Helps build lean mass and quicken recovery
- More protein than a whole chicken breast
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM TAKING MUSCLEGEL:
Individuals who want a substitute to proteins found in a regular diet or protein drink and are seeking a convenient, fast absorbing, high quality source of protein.
KEY INGREDIENTS/PROPRIETARY BLENDS IN MUSCLEGEL:
Whey protein hydrolysate:
Whey protein hydrolysates are pre-digested proteins (broken down into amino acids). This breakdown leads to faster absorption by the body thus rapidly rebuilding and repairing muscles after a workout.
Whey protein isolate:
Whey protein isolates digest and absorb rapidly and are, gram for gram, the purest form of protein (90-98% pure protein).[2,3]
A molecular process whereby specific nutritional elements, such as high-quality protein or powerful energy-yielding nutritional substances, are suspended in a super-absorbent gel medium.
Consume 1 or more servings daily to fortify your protein intake, or as needed to satisfy your protein or muscle-building nutritional needs.
- Farup, J., Rahbek, S. K., Vendelbo, M. H., Matzon, A., Hindhede, J., Bejder, A., Vissing, K. (2013). Whey protein hydrolysate augments tendon and muscle hypertrophy independent of resistance exercise contraction mode. Scand J Med Sci Sports. doi: 10.1111/sms.12083
- Chale, A., Cloutier, G. J., Hau, C., Phillips, E. M., Dallal, G. E., & Fielding, R. A. (2013). Efficacy of whey protein supplementation on resistance exercise-induced changes in lean mass, muscle strength, and physical function in mobility-limited older adults. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci, 68(6), 682-690. doi: 10.1093/gerona/gls221
- Betts, J. A., Stokes, K. A., Toone, R. J., & Williams, C. (2013). Growth-hormone responses to consecutive exercise bouts with ingestion of carbohydrate plus protein. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab, 23(3), 259-270.