Weight Loss, Fat Loss
OXYSPORT BLACK SUMMARY:
This is the next level in thermogenics and fat loss. A thermogenesis breakthrough, OxySport Black™ increases your body’s temperature while providing clean energy and focus. Utilizing innovative ingredients backed by real science, this is the ﬁrst thermogenic built for athletes. OxySport Black allows your system to burn fat while maintaining that lean body you worked so hard for. This is a game changer for athletes’ fat loss. It gives you a safe and effective way to burn fat and maximize your potential.
OXYSPORT BLACK BENEFITS:
- No proprietary blends
- 450mg of sinetrol
- 100mg of teacrine
- 100mg of capsimax
- Helps manage appetite
- Supports a healthy metabolism
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM TAKING OXYSPORT BLACK:
Those interested in a non-proprietary blend weight/fat loss supplement with clinically proven, innovative ingredients.
KEY INGREDIENTS IN OXYSPORT BLACK:
Increases energy via the transport of fatty acids into muscle cellular mitochondria (uses fat for energy).
A patented weight loss ingredient shown in clinical studies to encourage lipolysis (use fat for energy) while reducing abdominal fat, waist size, and hip size.
Lipase aids in the digestion of fats and may be effective for weight loss due to reducing the caloric influence of excess food.
A form of caffeine that lasts up to 8 times longer than normal caffeine, without the typical caffeine “crash.” Caffeine has been shown to increase energy and endurance, decrease fatigue, and improve focus.
Capsimax is a highly concentrated natural capsicum fruit and potent thermogenic that can aid in burning body fat.
Teacrine works with the body’s natural metabolic processes to deliver longer lasting energy, increased mental clarity and improve mood and motivation.
Consume one serving (3 capsules) of OxySport Black with 8 oz of water twice daily. Consume the ﬁrst serving 30-45 minutes before breakfast and the second serving 30-45 minutes before lunch. Do not consume within 6 hours before bed
- Broad EM1, Maughan RJ, Galloway SD. Carbohydrate, protein, and fat metabolism during exercise after oral carnitine supplementation in humans.
- Clinical study to assess the efficacy and safety of a citrus polyphenolic extract of red orange, grapefruit, and orange (Sinetrol-XPur) on weight management and metabolic parameters in healthy overweight individuals. Phytother Res. 2014 Feb;28(2):212-8. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4981
- Heck AM; Yanovski JA; Calis KA. Orlistat, a new lipase inhibitor for the management of obesity. Pharmacother. 2000 Mar;20(3):270-279.
- Erica R Goldstein, Tim Ziegenfuss, Doug Kalman, Richard Kreider, Bill Campbell,Colin Wilborn, Lem Taylor, Darryn Willoughby, Jeff Stout, B Sue Graves, Robert Wildman, John L Ivy, Marie Spano, Abbie E Smith and Jose Antonio: International society of sports nutrition position stand: caffeine and performance
- Bloomer RJ, Canale RE, Shastri S, Suvarnapathki S: Effect of oral intake of capsaicinoid beadlets on catecholamine secretion and blood markers of lipolysis in healthy adults: a randomized, placebo controlled, double-blind, cross-over study. Lipids Health Dis. 2010 Jul 15;9:72. doi: 10.1186/1476-511X-9-72.
- Habowski, S. M., Sandrock, J. E., Kedia, A. W., & Ziegenfuss, T. N. (2014). The effects of TeacrineTM, a nature-identical purine alkaloid, on subjective measures of cognitive function, psychometric and hemodynamic indices in healthy humans: a randomized, double-blinded crossover pilot trial. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 11(Suppl 1), P49.