Protein, Pre Workout, Post Workout
WHEY DIESEL SUMMARY:
Whey Diesel is the optimum balance of 25g whey isolate and whey concentrate. Along with these critical staples for muscle growth, 5g of glutamine was added to speed recovery from intense training sessions.
WHEY DIESEL BENEFITS:
- No proprietary blends
- 15 grams of whey isolate
- 10 grams of whey concentrate
- 5 grams of glutamine
- Boosts strength, adds size, and improves recovery
- Low carbs
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM TAKING WHEY DIESEL:
Individuals or athletes who want the highest quality, fastest digesting protein sources that can contribute to muscle repair, growth, and recovery. Those with higher protein requirements (i.e. body builders) who cannot consume enough protein from their regular diet may also benefit from Whey Diesel.
KEY INGREDIENTS IN WHEY DIESEL:
Whey Protein Isolate:
Whey protein isolates digest and absorb rapidly and are, gram for gram, the purest form of protein (90-98% pure protein).[1,2]
Whey Protein Concentrate:
Whey protein concentrate is the most common form of whey protein, a byproduct of cheese production. Whey protein concentrate is the closest to whole food compared to other forms of protein and is 75-85% pure.
L-Glutamine has been found to support a healthy immune systems. Some suggest L-Glutamine helps with recovery.
Mix one scoop of Whey Diesel in 8-10 oz. of water and drink immediately before and/or after your workout. Consume 1-3 times daily. To increase your protein intake per serving and achieve a delicious milkshake taste, use skim or low fat mil
- Chale, A., Cloutier, G. J., Hau, C., Phillips, E. M., Dallal, G. E., & Fielding, R. A. (2013). Efficacy of whey protein supplementation on resistance exercise-induced changes in lean mass, muscle strength, and physical function in mobility-limited older adults. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci, 68(6), 682-690. doi: 10.1093/gerona/gls221
- Betts, J. A., Stokes, K. A., Toone, R. J., & Williams, C. (2013). Growth-hormone responses to consecutive exercise bouts with ingestion of carbohydrate plus protein. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab, 23(3), 259-270.
- Smith-Ryan, Abbie E., and Antonio, Jose: Sports Nutrition & Performance Enhancing Supplements.Ronkonkoma, NY: Linus Learning; 2013:35.
- Glutamine: University of Maryland Medical Center. 2011-05-24.