Z-CORE PM SUMMARY:
While you’re sleeping, MusclePharm Z-Core PM works hard to help you get the deep, healing sleep that nourishes your body after a hard workout. Along with more effective sleep patterns, enjoy a wide array of benefits that includes increased testosterone levels and more complete muscle growth and recovery.
Z-CORE PM BENEFITS:
- Supports natural testosterone levels, muscle strength and recovery
- Promotes deep, restful sleep and recovery
- Incredible muscle relaxer
- Supports sexual health
- Acts as a powerful antioxidant
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM TAKING Z-CORE PM:
Individuals who are looking for a natural aid to enhance sleep patterns and combat restless sleep while improving recovery.
KEY INGREDIENTS/PROPRIETARY BLENDS IN Z-CORE PM:
Zinc is a potent antioxidant. Studies have shown a link with zinc and normal testosterone levels.[1,2]
Magnesium has been shown to increase free and total testosterone values in both sedentary people and in athletes. Magnesium also acts as a muscle relaxer.[3,4]
Copper works together with zinc. Recent studies show that copper and zinc together are a synergistic force for optimizing natural testosterone levels.
Fenugreek can aid in increased muscle strength, energy, and overall well-being, as well as maintaining healthy testosterone levels.[6,7]
Melatonin acts as a “power antioxidant,” and the use of melatonin prior to sleep allows for increased sleep and relaxation.[8,9]
Take 1-2 capsules daily for men and 1 capsule daily for women, preferably on an empty stomach, 30-60 minutes prior to bedtime
- Prasad AS. Clinical, immunological, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant roles of zinc. Exp Gerontol. (2008)
- Koehler K, et al. Serum testosterone and urinary excretion of steroid hormone metabolites after administration of a high-dose zinc supplement. Eur J Clin Nutr. (2009)
- Cinar V, et al. Effects of magnesium supplementation on testosterone levels of athletes and sedentary subjects at rest and after exhaustion. Biol Trace Elem Res. (2011)
- Van der Plas AA, Schilder JC, Marinus J, van Hilten JJ: An explanatory study evaluating the muscle relaxant effects of intramuscular magnesium sulphate for dystonia in complex regional pain syndrome. J Pain. 2013 Nov;14(11):1341-8
- Chang CS, Choi JB, Kim HJ, Park SB: Correlation between serum testosterone level and concentrations of copper and zinc in hair tissue. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2011 Dec;144(1-3):264-71.
- Effects of Combined Creatine plus Fenugreek Extract vs. Creatine plus Carbohdyrate Supplementation on Resistance Training Adaptations
- Wilborn C, et al. Effects of a purported aromatase and 5α-reductase inhibitor on hormone profiles in college-age men. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. (2010)
- Wang JZ, Wang ZF. Role of melatonin in Alzheimer-like neurodegeneration. Acta Pharmacol Sin. (2006)
- Lemoine P, et al. Prolonged-release melatonin improves sleep quality and morning alertness in insomnia patients aged 55 years and older and has no withdrawal effects. J Sleep Res. (2007)